UBS ETFIn order to proceed, you must confirm that you are an institutional investor based in Germany.
UBS ETF (LU) Bloomberg US Liquid Corporates 1-5 UCITS ETF (USD) A-acc
|Asset class||Fixed Income|
Select a fund for comparison
Name of fund
UBS (Lux) Fund Solutions – Bloomberg US Liquid Corporates 1-5 Year UCITS ETF
UBS (Lux) Fund Solutions – Bloomberg US Liquid Corporates 1-5 Year UCITS ETF (USD) A-acc
Bloomberg US Liquid Corporates 1-5 Year Total Return
Currency of share class
Accounting year end
physical stratified sampling
- The fund aims to track, before expenses, the price and yield performance of the Bloomberg US Liquid Corporates 1-5 Year Total Return Index.
- The fund invests in bonds of the underlying index, and provides exposure to investment grade, USD denominated securities issued by US corporate issuers operating in financial, industrial and utility sectors.
- The fund is passively managed.
- The product described herein aligns to Article 6 of Regulation (EU) 2019/2088.
Management fee p.a.
Flat fee p.a.
Total expense ratio (TER) p.a.1)
- The Bloomberg US Liquid Corporates 1-5 Year Total Return Index is an index weighted by market capitalization. The Index represents liquid corporate bonds with a time to maturity of at least 1 year, but no more than 5 years, issued by investment grade companies. The bonds are valued daily based on their bid price. New bonds are included at their ask price and then removed at the bid price as part of the monthly index rebalancing.
Please consider that this performance comparison tool serves for illustration purposes only as it allows to compare any UBS ETF regardless its fund characteristics, investment objectives. Please note that certain comparisons might be insignificant or misleading due to markets, currencies, sectors or risk exposures that might not be comparable. Neither UBS AG nor any of its affiliates, its directors, employees or agents accepts any liability for any loss or damage arising out of the use of this tool.
This publication is for your information only and is not intended as an offer or a solicitation of an offer to purchase or sell any specific products and should not be treated as giving investment advice. All information and opinions as well as any indicated prices are valid only at the time of the preparation of the information and are subject to change due to market developments any time and without prior notice. We recommend consulting an investment or tax advisor or lawyer prior to your investment. Please be aware that the products presented in this publication may not fit to the personal investment objectives, portfolio and risk profile of every individual investor.
All information and opinions expressed in this publication were obtained from sources believed to be reliable. However, no representation or warranty, expressed or implied is made to their accuracy. Please note, that UBS Deutschland AG or other companies of the UBS group (or employees thereof) may purchase or sell any financial instruments or derivatives with a corresponding underlying mentioned in this publication. Furthermore, they can act as principal respectively agent or render consulting or other services to an issuer or to companies affiliated with an issuer.
This publication is targeted neither to citizens of the United States of America or of the United Kingdom nor to any persons who have permanent residence in those jurisdictions. With regard to the products presented in this publication solely the sales brochure is legally binding which can be received from UBS Deutschland AG, P.O. Box 102042, 60020 Frankfurt/Main, upon request.
This publication may neither be altered, copied nor reproduced without the prior written consent of UBS Deutschland AG.
© UBS 2023. The key symbol and UBS are among the registered and unregistered trademarks of UBS. All rights reserved.