UBS ETFIn order to proceed, you must confirm that you are an institutional investor based in Germany.
UBS ETF (IE) CMCI ex-Agriculture SF UCITS ETF (hedged to EUR) A-acc
Select a fund for comparison
Name of fund
UBS (Irl) Fund Solutions plc – CMCI EX-AGRICULTURE SF UCITS ETF
UBS (Irl) Fund Solutions plc – CMCI EX-AGRICULTURE SF UCITS ETF (hedged to EUR) A-acc
UBS CMCI Ex-Agriculture Ex-Livestock Capped Index EUR Hedged Total Return
Currency of share class
Accounting year end
Synthetic (Fully Funded + Total Return Swap)
- The investment objective is to replicate the performance of the UBS CMCI Ex-Agriculture Ex-Livestock Capped Index EUR Hedged Total Return.
- The fund synthetically replicates the index performance by investing in a swap.
- UBS targets to over-collateralise the funds exposure to the swap counterparty by 105%.
- The fund is passively managed.
- The product described herein aligns to Article 6 of Regulation (EU) 2019/2088.
Flat fee p.a.
Total expense ratio (TER) p.a.1)
- The UBS CMCI Ex-Agriculture Ex-Livestock Capped Index EUR Hedged Total Return was developed to offer investors a currency hedged to EUR commodity index that recognized the various maturities of commodity futures contracts while excluding exposure to two commodity categories of agriculture and livestock. The Index enables the construction of commodity exposures across maturities and across three commodity categories of energy, industrial- and precious metals with up to 14 components.
Please consider that this performance comparison tool serves for illustration purposes only as it allows to compare any UBS ETF regardless its fund characteristics, investment objectives. Please note that certain comparisons might be insignificant or misleading due to markets, currencies, sectors or risk exposures that might not be comparable. Neither UBS AG nor any of its affiliates, its directors, employees or agents accepts any liability for any loss or damage arising out of the use of this tool.
This publication is for your information only and is not intended as an offer or a solicitation of an offer to purchase or sell any specific products and should not be treated as giving investment advice. All information and opinions as well as any indicated prices are valid only at the time of the preparation of the information and are subject to change due to market developments any time and without prior notice. We recommend consulting an investment or tax advisor or lawyer prior to your investment. Please be aware that the products presented in this publication may not fit to the personal investment objectives, portfolio and risk profile of every individual investor.
All information and opinions expressed in this publication were obtained from sources believed to be reliable. However, no representation or warranty, expressed or implied is made to their accuracy. Please note, that UBS Deutschland AG or other companies of the UBS group (or employees thereof) may purchase or sell any financial instruments or derivatives with a corresponding underlying mentioned in this publication. Furthermore, they can act as principal respectively agent or render consulting or other services to an issuer or to companies affiliated with an issuer.
This publication is targeted neither to citizens of the United States of America or of the United Kingdom nor to any persons who have permanent residence in those jurisdictions. With regard to the products presented in this publication solely the sales brochure is legally binding which can be received from UBS Deutschland AG, P.O. Box 102042, 60020 Frankfurt/Main, upon request.
This publication may neither be altered, copied nor reproduced without the prior written consent of UBS Deutschland AG.
© UBS 2023. The key symbol and UBS are among the registered and unregistered trademarks of UBS. All rights reserved.