We offer investment capabilities and investment styles across all major traditional and alternative asset classs to a wide range of clients, from private individuals, through wholesale intermediaries to financial institutions.
Multi asset investment heritage dating back to 1982
- Over CHF100bn1 in asset allocation products including customized asset allocation strategies
- Over CHF15bn1 AuM; offering a wide range of income-generating strategies
- Retirement strategies for the accumulation and decumulation phases
World leading fund of hedge fund investor (ranked second2 by AuM)
- Over 40 years of experience in managing single manager hedge funds
- Leading direct real estate manager with more than CHF90bn1 AuM
- Compelling capabilities in Private Equity and Infrastructure
Our best selection of strategies with high active share
- More than 70 funds rated 5 and 4-star by Morningstar1
- Over CHF36bn1 in EM equities and fixed income
- A specialist in Asia and China investing
- Selected thematic funds with established tracks records
CHF250bn1 AuM in passive strategies
- Fourth largest ETF provider in Europe
- Largest number of currency hedged ETFs
- Wide range of index funds with CHF80bn1 AuM
- Low tracking error quantitative strategies with more than CHF5bn1 AuM
- Specialist in smart beta strategies
Dedicated sustainability research team
- A leader in sustainable product innovation
- Global Sustainable Equity Strategy with a successful 20 year track record
- Ongoing ESG integration across existing capabilities
For professional clients / qualified / institutional investors only.
Please confirm that you or the institution you represent is a qualified investor accredited by Securities Investment Fund Law of the People’s Republic of China, Trust Law of the People's Republic of China, Guidelines on Regulating Financial Institutions' Asset Management Business, Interim Measures for the Supervision and Administration of Privately-Raised Investment Funds, Measures for the Administration of Trust Companies' Trust Plans of Aggregate Funds, Measures for the Administration of the Customer Asset Management Business of Securities Companies, Detailed Rules for the Implementation of the Collective Asset Management Business of Securities Companies, Trial Measures for Fund Management Companies to Provide Asset Management Services for Specific Client and other related laws and regulations
Views and opinions expressed are presented for informational purposes only and are a reflection of UBS Asset Management’s best judgment at the time a report or other content was compiled. UBS specifically prohibits the redistribution or reproduction of this material in whole or in part without the prior written permission of UBS and UBS accepts no liability whatsoever for the actions of third parties in this respect. The information and opinions contained in the content of this webpage have been compiled or arrived at based upon information obtained from sources believed to be reliable and in good faith but no responsibility is accepted for any errors or omissions. All such information and opinions are subject to change without notice but any obligation to update or alter forward-looking statement as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise is disclaimed. Source for all data/charts, if not stated otherwise: UBS Asset Management.
Any market or investment views expressed are not intended to be investment research. Materials have not been prepared to address requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research and are not subject to any prohibition on dealing ahead of the dissemination of investment research. The information contained in this webpage does not constitute a distribution, nor should it be considered a recommendation to purchase or sell any particular security or fund. The materials and content provided will not constitute investment advice and should not be relied upon as the basis for investment decisions. As individual situations may differ, clients should seek independent professional tax, legal, accounting or other specialist advisors as to the legal and tax implication of investing. Plan fiduciaries should determine whether an investment program is prudent in light of a plan's own circumstances and overall portfolio. A number of the comments in the content of this webpage are considered forward-looking statements. Actual future results, however, may vary materially. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Potential for profit is accompanied by possibility of loss.
© UBS 2020. The key symbol and UBS are among the registered and unregistered trademarks of UBS.