Our comprehensive financial planning ensures that your wealth is optimally aligned to your personal needs, life goals and expectations. We’ll show you the effects that changes would have, and make suggestions for optimization.
Our financial advice
The process starts with a thorough analysis to make sure that you and your assets are well prepared for the future. Together, we’ll examine your goals and wishes, and review your current financial situation.
This includes the following topics:
- Income and expenses
- Assets and liabilities
- Taxes and real estate
- Marital property and inheritance law
- Marriage and inheriting real estate
- Making a career move and starting a business
- Pension and retirement planning
Your personal financial plan
Building in an overview of the potential development of your income, expenditure and assets, together we’ll find reliable answers for you. Your financial plan can help answer questions like: How will changes in your life impact your financial situation?
We will discuss the following topics with you during our first meeting:
- Partnership and family
- Habitation and real estate
- Investments and assets
- Succession planning
- Personal situation
- Clarity about your current financial situation and a framework for all your decisions
- A basis for the long-term optimization of your investments
- Individual solutions in response to your questions
- Assistance with implementing measures to achieve your financial goals
- A tool for planning how to finance the liquidity you need
Our advice – your benefits
- Sensible wealth structuring based on your needs
- Active support in planning your pension, succession and taxes
- Specific financial planning just for women
Our experts are here for you – we look forward to speaking with you.
Financial planning for businesses
Are you interested in a business plan or financial planning for your company? You can find more information, including a free business plan template, on the following website.