Why do women require a different kind of wealth planning?
Higher life expectancy
Swiss women live to an average age of 85.2, men to 81.2.
More careful decision-makers
Women are often more cautious when choosing their investment strategy.
60% of working women work part-time.
- Invest in the future: It makes sense to set up a personal retirement plan at an early stage.
- Invest profitably: Invest your income taking your personal circumstances into account.
- Prepare for the unexpected: Unemployment, part-time work and a lower salary when returning to work will affect your portfolio development.
By women for women: financial planning advice
Good advice pays off
We help women with their wealth planning and provide comprehensive advice on topics such as:
- How are you planning for the future and what's important to you?
- What are your main financial questions in this regard?
- How will your current situation and your plans for the future affect your wealth?
You might also like
Investor Watch study
Read about how different women around the world deal with their finances.
Financial Confidence Tool
Take our test to find out how your values and your financial knowledge affect your investment planning.
Invest sustainably and enjoy similar returns as with conventional investments.