The process starts with a thorough analysis to make sure that you and your assets are well prepared for the future. Together, we’ll examine your goals and wishes, and review your current financial situation. Looking at your income and expenditure, assets and liabilities, taxes, real estate, marital property and inheritance law situation. If you wish, we can also look into issues relating to marriage, inheriting real estate, making a career move, starting a business, and changing your residence. We’re also here for you if you have questions on retirement planning and pensions.
Once we’ve investigated all these aspects, we’ll present you with your own customized financial plan.
Your financial plan
Building in an overview of the potential development of your income, expenditure and assets, together we’ll find reliable answers for you. Your financial plan can help answer questions like: what are the financial consequences of moving from one stage in my life cycle to the next?
The benefits of financial planning
- Clarity about your current financial situation and a framework for all your decisions
- A basis for the long-term optimization of your investments
- Individual solutions in response to your questions
- Assistance with implementing measures to achieve your financial goals
- A tool for planning how to finance the liquidity you need