Our advisory services for executives
From investments and financing to tax, retirement and succession planning
Central contact person
For an uncomplicated handling of all your financial concerns
Broad expertise on questions about international mobility
- Managing your financial matters despite time constraints and numerous commitments
- Avoiding liquidity shortfalls due to blocked participation plans
- Determination of your personal liquidity requirements
- Personalized investment concept, taking into account the illiquid shares of your assets
- Diversification of cluster risks with Lombard loans
- Diverse range of credit and mortgage solutions
- Maintaining your lifestyle and ensuring financial flexibility
- Planning your retirement in light of occupational mobility and international connections
- Taking tax questions into account for stock / stock option plans
- Comprehensive financial advice for executives new to Switzerland
- Risk hedging for you and your family
- Coordination of pension fund purchases and payouts for family and occupational plans
- Advice on fiscal treatment of stock plans
- International expertise and a broad network
Good advice pays off
We understand your challenges as a manager or executive and offer comprehensive advice – for example, on the following topics:
- How does illiquid compensation affect my investment strategy?
- How can I bridge short-term liquidity shortfalls?
- How does international mobility affect my pension provisions?
- How can I plan and prepare for my retirement?