How you benefit from funds
- Wide range: you have access not only to UBS Funds, but also to those of selected third parties
- Strict selection process: we evaluate and select third-party funds using both quantitative and qualitative criteria
- Constant checks: the funds we choose are monitored on an ongoing basis
- Holistic approach: we take into account the complete portfolio situation of our clients in order to ensure optimum management of the
A fund pools the money of a large number of individual investors, which gives it sufficient capital to invest in a variety of securities. As a result, investors can access a wide range of securities and markets with a single investment instrument. Since a fund consists of several securities, the risk of loss is lower than when investing in just one security.
UBS Strategy Funds
Go for traditional investments with the UBS Strategy Funds. Invest in bonds and stocks to create a solid foundation for your asset accumulation.
Performance UBS Strategy Funds
Learn from investment solutions specialist Daniel Rudis which factors have influenced performance.
Flexible asset allocation
Funds for every market environment
The more flexible an investment strategy is, the greater the potential it offers in different market situations. The funds “UBS Systematic Allocation Portfolio” invest in accordance with a quantitative model from UBS GWM Chief Investment Office (CIO), which drives the equity allocation and the associated portfolio shifts.
* In the investment fund area, UBS Asset Management Switzerland manages more than 298 billion Swiss francs across more than 500 funds. This equates to a market share in Switzerland of ~26%. Source: Swiss Fund Data AG and Morningstar; as of June 2019.