Funds – access to a global selection.
Funds are highly diversified, flexible investment instruments. As Switzerland's largest supplier of investment funds* and one of Europe's leading fund houses, we offer a wide range of equity, bond, real estate, money market and specialty funds. We give you access to global, high-ranking investment funds that let you benefit from opportunities on the international financial markets.
- Wide range: you have access not only to UBS funds, but also to those of selected third parties
- Strict selection process: we evaluate and select third-party funds using both quantitative and qualitative criteria
- Constant checks: the funds we choose are monitored on an ongoing basis
- Holistic approach: we take into account the complete portfolio situation of our clients in order to ensure optimum management of the risk/return ratio.
A fund pools the money of a large number of individual investors, which gives it sufficient capital to invest in a variety of securities. As a result, investors can access a wide range of securities and markets with a single investment instrument. Since a fund consists of several securities, the risk of loss is lower than when investing in just one security.
* In the investment fund area, UBS Global Asset Management Switzerland manages around 200 billion Swiss francs across more than 500 funds. This equates to a market share in Switzerland of over 25%. Source: Swiss Fund Data AG and Morningstar; as at the end of October 2014
The products, services, information and/or materials contained within these web pages may not be available for residents of certain jurisdictions. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the products or services in question for further information.
© UBS 1998 - 2015. All rights reserved.