Overview of standing orders
- For payments with fixed dates and set amounts to the same recipient
- Payments will be executed until revoked or up to a date you set
- For payments inside and outside Switzerland in Swiss francs or foreign currencies
Standing orders in detail
A simple standing order automates payments falling due on a regular basis. This means you no longer have to worry about arranging the payment yourself. The amount, recipient and execution date can be chosen freely. Repeated payments to your savings account, investment fund account or Fisca account can also be made via standing order.
Entering and managing your standing orders is really simple in UBS e-banking or mobile banking, and at UBS Multimats. We will also be happy to accept your standing order in writing.
Special standing orders in detail
UBS special standing orders regularly transfer the balance in your personal account to a savings account, pension account or fund account on a reference date. This helps you to achieve your savings targets sooner.
The following options are available on the reference date:
- Transferring the entire account balance
- Transferring a fixed amount if the account balance exceeds a particular amount
- Transferring a fixed amount if the account balance of the personal account is high enough for a defined account balance to remain
If you have any questions or require support, please contact us. We will be happy to help you with any questions you may have in relation to payment transactions.