Charging options with UBS global
With UBS payment orders, you decide yourself who will bear the costs for your order:
- The principal bears the costs (OUR): As the principal, you bear the costs for the payment order and the third-party flat fee charged by the recipient bank. The full amount indicated is credited to the beneficiary.
- Costs are borne by the beneficiary (BEN): The beneficiary bears the costs charged by UBS and the third-party fee charged by his/her bank. Costs are deducted from the payment amount.
- Costs are shared between the principal and the beneficiary (SHA): The principal bears the costs charged by UBS for the payment order and the beneficiary bears the costs charged by his/her bank.
Good to know
If you wish to use UBS global, please note the following:
- You need a personal account or current account in Swiss francs or a foreign currency at UBS.
- Don't make any changes to the preprinted data, as the payment order will be processed electronically.
- Write legibly (see illustration below).
- Issue your payment order directly in a UBS branch – either personally at the counter or by dropping off your order in a secure UBS mailbox.
Order UBS global forms
Contact your client advisor if you need a UBS global form. We will be happy to assist if you have questions or need support.