Overview of BESR Quick
- For creating invoices and debiting accounts in Swiss francs within Switzerland
- BESR Quick is submitted along with a list of debtors
- Once payment has arrived, the 10-digit invoice number is available electronically or on paper
- Improved overview of outstanding items and simplified reminder procedures
- Reliable recognition of the debtor based on the reference number
- Automated bookings in sales ledger accounting (with software support)
Unlike the orange payment slip, the red payment slip does not include a reference number. The payer is identified via the account number, clearing number and the details in the message field.
Good to know
All you need to use UBS BESR Quick and red payment slips is a personal account or a current account.
Order payment slips
Please contact your client advisor to order payment slips. We will be happy to assist if you have questions or need support.