Savings account for young people – for an uncomplicated start.
The UBS savings account for young people is the ideal account for children and young people when they are first starting to save. Whether the savings account for young people is a gift or opened directly by the young person, even small savings can grow big thanks to the preferential interest rate.
The savings account for young people at a glance
- Preferential interest rate
- No account charges
- CHF 20 as a gift for newborns and a Topsy piggy bank
- Documentation of gift at time account is transferred
- Annual account and interest statements with a certificate
- With the opening of a youth package you can benefit even longer from preferential interest rates
All this is included in the savings account for young people
|Savings account for young people|
For children and young people up to age 20
The time period can be extended with a youth package.
|Interest rates / interest payment limits||For current interest rates for the savings account for young people click here.|
|Account maintenance fees||Free of charge|
If you would like to increase your chance to generate a return, the investment fund account is the optimal addition to a savings account for young people.
* Toll-free number. Exceptions: some telecommunication providers may charge if calls are made from a mobile phone, a telephone booth, or from abroad.
The products, services, information and/or materials contained within these web pages may not be available for residents of certain jurisdictions. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the products or services in question for further information.
© UBS 1998 - 2015. All rights reserved.