The decision as to which mortgage is best suited to your financing needs is rarely easy. This is because the lowest-cost mortgage at any given time is not automatically also the best. It’s much more important to find the right combination of mortgages so that you're better off in the long term.
- You’ll obtain the ideal financing solution to suit your own personal asset, retirement planning and tax situation.
- We combine different mortgage products according to your needs and preferences.
- Our special offers give you attractive preferential interest rates.
- You benefit from reduced account-management and service prices.
The right mix for any mortgage profile
We recommend combining different products and maturities as much as possible. This strategy allows you to diversify the interest rate risk while also providing the following benefits:
- Staggering the maturities means you can avoid having to renew all your borrowings on the due dates in an unfavorable interest rate environment.
- Combining more than one product reduces the risk associated with interest rate fluctuations.
You can choose between two types of mortgage:
Fixed-rate mortgages have a fixed interest rate and a fixed maturity. This means that fluctuations in interest payments can be avoided. If market conditions are favorable, you can secure a low interest rate for years to come. To limit the risk of a change in interest rates at maturity, we recommend dividing the mortgage into several tranches. This results in staggered maturity dates.
The interest rate on these mortgages is directly linked to the market. This means that it adjusts at regular intervals to reflect current market rates. As a result, you benefit directly when rates fall.
Product fact sheets
Interest rate forecast
Interest rate forecast e-newsletter
Be up to date at all times: our free monthly e-newsletter keeps you informed about current interest rate levels and mortgage interest rate forecasts.