Getting the best possible financing costs over the long term will depend on several factors, including:
- Your personal need for budget certainty
- The current and expected interest rate environment
In a personal meeting we determine your individual mortgage mix, and make you an offer with attractive mortgage rates tailored to your needs.
Benefits of our free interest rate forecasts
Our monthly newsletter “UBS mortgages in the current interest rate environment” predicts mortgage rate trends.
- Information about mortgage rate trends
- Valuable information about the current market situation
- Overview of our mortgage products
- Free delivery by e-mail every month
Temporary weak growth
Indicators of business climate are currently suggesting that growth is slowing down. The manufacturing sector in particular is suffering from the presently low investment demand. In the medium term, though, we expect consumers in particular, but also the global economy as a whole, to benefit from low energy prices. This should prompt growth to accelerate again somewhat and, in the medium term, it might well bring about a slight increase in long-term returns, not only in the US, but also in the European markets.