Our transaction banking services give you international reach
Whether cash management, trade & export finance, or asset servicing: our transaction banking services are a one-stop shop for everything you need for your financial operations in and from Switzerland.
Your benefits with transaction banking
- Swift, secure and reliable handling of all your financial transactions
- All-round overview and support across your value chain (with a special focus on operating transactions)
- Modular offering - you decide which of our services you want to use
- Individual advice for special requirements and complex transactions
- Access to our specialists' expertise and global resources
- Your client advisor is always your central point of contact
Cash management services – making the most of liquid funds
We can offer you the best solutions for your wishes regarding cash overviews, cash movements, cash investments and system integration. As well as comprehensive solutions for clients doing business in Switzerland, we offer a wealth of payment transaction and cash management solutions for international financial transactions.
Trade & Export Finance – security creates trust
Whether you‘re looking for short-term liquidity, financing for your cross-border transactions, or want to hedge against risks, we have the solution you need. It often makes sense to have a mix of different instruments. UBS Trade & Export Finance will support you with the best possible tailored solutions.
Asset servicing – for greater insights into your investments
As an institutional investor, you need a robust infrastructure tailored to your individual specifications. UBS Asset Servicing offers you precisely this (and more): comprehensive, seamless services and innovative products in the areas of global custody, funds, performance & risk analytics, and investment accounting.
The products, services, information and/or materials contained within these web pages may not be available for residents of certain jurisdictions. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the products or services in question for further information.
© UBS 1998 - 2015. All rights reserved.