See how much you can save with the industry bonus
For example, you invest in a new CNC milling machine. The lease contract is for CHF 370,000. The UBS industry bonus is CHF 3,500, which will be deducted from your first lease payment.
- Up to CHF 9,000 lower leasing costs
- Improved efficiency, leading to greater competitiveness
- Lower costs (materials, energy, waste management, systems) thanks to state-of-the-art machinery
- Reduced environmental impact
- Only investments in new production machinery qualify for the UBS industry bonus.
- The new machine must be financed by UBS Leasing (lease agreement worth at least CHF 100,000 or the equivalent in foreign currency; lease term of at least 36 months).
- The offer is available to SMEs in the secondary sector entered in the commercial register in Switzerland or the Principality of Liechtenstein; the machine must be operated in Switzerland or the Principality of Liechtenstein.
- The UBS industry bonus can be used for a maximum of two investments in machinery per calendar year and company.