The EnAW offering
EnAW's "SME model" offers energy management that gives you individual advice, optimized energy consumption, and lower energy costs - with very little effort. The model is aimed at SMEs without their own energy officers and that emit less than 1,500 tonnes of CO2 a year and have energy costs above CHF 20,000 a year. For large users with annual costs of CHF 500,000 and more, EnAW offers its "energy model."
How we help your company
We return the redistributed CO2 incentive tax to our clients. If you participate in the EnAW model and increase your energy efficiency, we will support you with attractive subsidies:
- As a one-off, we will pay half your first annual fee for participating in the EnAW model (contribution up to CHF 4,000).
- We also reward clients who sign a target agreement with EnAW with a one-time UBS energy efficiency bonus (up to CHF 5,000).
Sign up and get the rewards
- Sign up on the EnAW website.
- Send us a copy by mail of your first EnAW annual invoice together with the UBS registration form in order to receive our contribution.
- Send us a copy by mail of your signed target agreement with the EnAW together with the UBS registration form in order to receive the UBS energy efficiency bonus.
This offer is open to all UBS corporate clients. Requirements: the location of the energy check-up must be in Switzerland; no business sites of major companies or public sector organizations. UBS corporate clients who registered for the EnAW "SME model" before 2013 can benefit from the UBS energy efficiency bonus but will not receive any retroactive contributions towards the costs of the EnAW energy check-up. First-time participants in the "Energy model" from 2013 will receive the same support from the bank as participants in the "SME model." We will pay contributions towards the cost of the check-up and the UBS energy efficiency bonus until the subsidies we have allocated to this promotion have been used up.