There for you – Corporate Banking client support
We are on hand 24 hours a day to help you handle your day-to-day banking transactions. UBS Corporate Banking client support provides you with an efficient and comprehensive service. Our client advisors are specialized in small and medium-sized enterprises and facilitate an uninterrupted flow of information in all business areas.
- Opening additional accounts
- Making balance inquiries
- Information on credit and debit advices as well as account statements
- Changing powers of attorney
- General information about UBS account services
- Ordering client, credit and debit cards
- Changing withdrawal and spending limits
- Blocking / unblocking corporate credit and debit cards
- General information on card services
- Concluding fixed-term deposits
- Entering and checking stock market orders
- Changing open orders
- Custody account information and price information
- Buying and selling foreign currencies
- Exchange rate inquiries
- General information on currencies and banknotes
- Information about your orders
- Changing and canceling orders that have not yet been executed
- Ordering slips, statements and forms
- General information on payment transactions
Company credit card customer service
Do you have any questions or concerns about your cards? Our customer service team is available 24 hours a day.
- For 24-hour customer service and card blocking:
Phone +41-44-828 37 37
- For 24-hour assistance for emergencies abroad:
Phone +41-44-723 44 88
Access all information concerning your credit cards at any time, no matter where you are.
The products, services, information and/or materials contained within these web pages may not be available for residents of certain jurisdictions. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the products or services in question for further information.
© UBS 1998 - 2015. All rights reserved.