What will change for you?
For interactions between clients and the bank, account information reports will also be offered in future in the ISO 20022 standard. The current electronic account reports used by financial institutions (SWIFT MT940, MT942, MT900, MT910) and the direct debit notification reports (type 3 LSV file) will be extended by new reports, and the ESR notification (v11 ESR file) replaced by the rollout of a new procedure. In future:
- For account statements (MT940), XML reporting type camt.053 (Bank to Customer Statement) can be used.
- For account reports (MT942), XML reporting type camt.052 (Bank to Customer Account Report) can be used.
- For direct debit notifications (type 3), XML reporting type camt.054 (Bank to Customer Debit Credit Notification) can be used.
- For debit and credit notes (MT910, MT900), XML reporting type camt.054 (Bank to Customer Debit Credit Notification) can be used.
- For EST notifications (v11), XML reporting type camt.054 (Bank to Customer Debit Credit Notification) can be used.
Since 2013, UBS clients have been able to access their account reports in XML format (camt). From 2018, the above reporting types will be fully available in ISO 20022 XML format via the following channels:
- More detailed information on your transactions
- Uniform, bank-independent standard throughout Switzerland
- Future regulatory requirements will be covered by the ISO 20022 XML standard.