What will change for you?
- The direct debit formats used by banks (LSV+/BDD TA875) and PostFinance (Direct Debit) are being replaced.
- In future, for transactions between clients and their bank, payment orders will be transmitted in the ISO 20022 standard: For direct debit collections, XML message type pain.008 (Customer Direct Debit Initiation) will also be used.
- We will provide information on the current status of a direct debit order via Status Report pain.002.
- Only the IBAN (International Bank Account Number) will be used for account details.
Since 2016, UBS clients have been able to submit direct debit orders in the ISO 20022 standard (pain.008). The following channels are available to you:
- Efficient collection
- Status reports (XML message type pain.002)
- Uniform, bank-independent standard throughout Switzerland