What will change for you?
- The payment transfer formats used by banks (DTA) and PostFinance (EZAG, EGA, ESR) will be replaced.
- In transactions between clients and banks, payment orders will be transmitted in future in the ISO 20022 standard: the XML message type pain.001 (Customer Credit Transfer Initiation) will be used.
- We will provide information on the current status of a payment via Status Report pain.002.
- Only the IBAN (International Bank Account Number) will be used for accounts.
What we offer:
As a UBS client you can already transmit payment orders (pain.001) using the ISO 20022 standard via the following channels:
- Efficient transaction processing
- Status reports (XML messages type pain.002)
- Uniform, bank-independent standard throughout Switzerland