As a company, do you regularly book business trips? Lodge the Visa Lodge Card directly with your travel agent.
Visa Lodge Card at a glance
Lodge one card for all employees
Analysis of transaction data
Boosts negotiating position with travel providers
Comprehensive insurance cover for business trips
- Easy booking and payment of flight and travel services
- Comprehensive evaluation and analysis options for flight and travel services
- Several employees pay with the same card in the company’s booking system
- Card is used exclusively online, via e-mail or by phone (no cash withdrawals or onsite payments possible)
Don’t have a UBS account yet?
Simply arrange for an advisory consultation.
Already have a UBS account?
Contact your UBS client advisor.
Services and conditions
- Book and pay for travel services by lodging your cards with your travel agent (travel management company, or TMC).
- All employees authorized by the company can book with this card.
- The card can be used exclusively online, via e-mail or by phone. Cash withdrawals or onsite payments are not possible.
- For each transaction up to nine additional details can be added (such as flight destination, booking class).
With the Visa Lodge Card you can book both flights and train journeys. For additional information on booking options, please contact your travel agent.
Main account management: CHF 100 / EUR 75 / USD 75
Card price: Free in the first year; thereafter CHF 100 / EUR 75 / USD 75 per year
Currency: CHF / EUR / USD
If the travel costs are paid for with the UBS Visa Lodge Card, the person traveling receives the same insurance cover as with the UBS Visa Corporate Gold.