UBS Call deposit
Short-term, flexible, adaptable
UBS Call deposit is a short-term investment that facilitates flexible cash management. Whereas UBS Fixed term deposit have a fixed maturity and interest rate, UBS Call deposit is more flexible in that it can be called with 48 hours' notice and the interest paid is in line with the prevailing market environment.
Enjoy its attractive benefits:
- Any investment amount from 250,000 CHF or equivalent in foreign currency
- Callable with 48 hours' notice
- High degree of security, since the debtor is a major international bank – UBS
- Attractive interest rate in line with the investment amount and prevailing conditions on the money market
- Available in most currencies
- Can be used as collateral
Your UBS client advisor informs you of the interest rates.
Products and services in these webpages may not be available for residents of certain nations. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the service in question for further information.
© UBS 1998 - 2014. All rights reserved.