What is «Switzerland in figures»?
- An attractively designed, compact publication with around 2,000 facts and figures about the Swiss economy and its individual cantons
- Appreciated as a sure value by statistics enthusiasts and people eager to learn more about Switzerland since the first edition in 1963
- A broad spectrum of data ranging from demographic and employment statistics, debt and the tax situation, to details about the economy and living standards
- Interesting and surprising facts about Swiss tourism
- Switzerland in European and intercontinental comparison