Important to note – financial information from UBS Quotes.
Quotes informs you around the clock about the latest market activity in the world's major trading centers.
E-banking with Quotes
As a UBS client, you have access to additional financial data and functions.
- Information on the world's financial markets
- Exclusive financial data and research functions
- Group together financial instruments in virtual portfolios
- Keep a constant overview of current stock exchange prices
- Notifications of maturity dates/limits
Quotes Public is a version of Quotes accessible to the public with a restricted range of functions. A comprehensive version is also available for clients.
Mobile Banking app with Quotes
Keep your finger on the pulse of the international financial markets wherever you are. You're at the center of the action with UBS Mobile Banking.
- Find the latest financial market data you really need in just a few clicks
- Buy and sell your securities at the right time
- Set up a virtual portfolio to simulate financial transactions without taking any risks
The Mobile Banking app with countless additional functions is available as a free download for iOS and Android.
Clients in Switzerland with a UBS e-banking agreement
You can use your Access Card and card reader to log into UBS Quotes no additional registration is necessary. Alternatively, you can also log in using your agreement number and password.
Clients in Switzerland without a UBS e-banking agreement
You can register to use UBS Quotes by signing a corresponding agreement. After you have signed the agreement, your user ID and password will be sent to you by post.
UBS clients abroad
Please contact your UBS client advisor in order to register for UBS Quotes.
* Standard rate. Exceptions: Possible surcharge by Telekom providers, if the calls occur of a cell phone, of a telephone box or from abroad.
The products, services, information and/or materials contained within these web pages may not be available for residents of certain jurisdictions. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the products or services in question for further information.
© UBS 1998 - 2015. All rights reserved.