UBS e-banking with new functions
The e-banking facility that was updated at the end of 2013 was expanded for the first time in April 2014 and now offers even more functions and additional opportunities for individual settings.
UBS credit and prepaid cards – blocked in case of loss
- In the event of a loss, you can now block your credit and prepaid cards directly via UBS e-banking. The order of a replacement card is triggered automatically.
- Reserved amounts on your credit or prepaid card are now also displayed.
UBS Maestro Cards – restrict use geographically
- To protect against card misuse, you can specify whether your UBS Maestro Card can be used worldwide, in Europe or only in Switzerland and Liechtenstein. If you travel abroad, the area of use can be extended for a limited period.
- Increase or reduce your monthly or daily limits.
Personal Financial Assistant – individual sub-categories and improved budgeting
- Tailor the spending categorization to your individual needs. Per main category you can generate up to five of your own sub-categories. This simplifies expenses analysis and targeted budget planning.
- Enter your budget figures now for the coming months and years.
- Export transactions in Excel format.
Balance forecast – more flexible liquidity management
- Have future account transactions displayed in a consolidated form for all accounts covered by an e-banking agreement, a banking relationship or a portfolio.
- Other functions such as currency change and filter as well as the exclusion of accounts also increase the flexibility of the balance forecast.
- As a corporate client, you also see the expected balance of all the accounts belonging to a credit limit as well as future changes to the credit limit.
* Standard rate. Exceptions: Possible surcharge by Telekom providers, if the calls occur of a cell phone, of a telephone box or from abroad.
Products and services in these webpages may not be available for residents of certain nations. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the service in question for further information.
© UBS 1998 - 2014. All rights reserved.