What are E-documents?
E-documents are identical in content to physical bank documents and are electronically signed. This means that they meet the prerequisites for a legally compliant archiving and represent a fully-fledged replacement for today's physical bank documents.
What are the advantages of E-documents?
- Documents are available more quickly than by physical mail
- You decide which documents you receive
- Possibility for process optimization and cost-cutting (e.g. elimination of postage costs)
- Electronic signatures make paper documents fully replaceable
- Prerequisites for a legally compliant electronic archiving are met
- Environmental protection: paper is saved and less transport is required, thus helping to protect the environment
What are the options for accessing E-documents?
E-documents can be accessed as follows:
- Access via UBS e-banking: E-documents are sent directly to your personal UBS e-banking mailbox several times each day, where they will remain available for 10 years. You can download or print out the documents from here as and when required.
- Access via UBS KeyPort or UBS AssetLink: Daily, automated download of the E-documents and efficient integration into your internal systems, also for a large document volume (details).
- Access via UBS KeyLink: the UBS KeyLink Document Manager supports the download and processing of E-documents (details ).
- Access via external archiving provider: All E-documents provided by UBS contain technical information (e.g. digital signature, metadata) for automatic document processing in your software systems.
The partnership of UBS with different suppliers of archiving software even offers you the possibility to have the E-documents provided and/or archived directly via an external partner (details).
- For information on E-documents, please contact the support at any time.
- Calls from Switzerland: 0848-848 064
- Calls from abroad: +41-848-848 064
- For information on E-documents via UBS KeyPort, please contact the UBS KeyPort hotline from 08:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Calls from Switzerland: 0848-807 848
- Calls from abroad: +41-848-807 848
- Access via UBS KeyLink: Service Management Team UBS KeyLink.
- Calls from Switzerland: 044-239 06 07
- Calls from abroad: +41-44-239 06 07
- Alternatively, you can contact your client advisor.
- UBS software partners with archiving solutions