Carry out your banking transactions easily and conveniently.
With UBS e-banking you’ll soon have access to financial and asset information at all times.
Personal Financial Assistant
Now you'll have an even clearer overview – and closer control of your assets.
- The personal financial assistant helps you to analyze your expenses by sorting them into categories
- It will continue to learn, since the more precisely expenses are categorized, the better it will be able to help you
- It shows you how to set individual saving goals – and reach them
- It gives you advice on setting up a budget
The personal financial assistant was developed in association with the company Misys, which has been awarded prizes by several institutions (Finovate Europe 2014 Best-of-Show & Finovate Asia 2013 Best-of-Show, FinTech100 2013, Banking IT Innovation Award from St. Gallen and Leipzig Universities and the Swiss Design Institute for Finance and Banking).
Account and asset overview
Gives you a detailed overview of your account and assets and their development.
- Access your account status and movements
- Current information about portfolio performance
- Order detailed statements of assets online
- Notifications of account transactions and the balance of your accounts
CIO and research
Exclusive access to all our publications and a wide range of investment ideas from our analysts.
- Extensive background information on economic themes covering all investment categories
- Insight into the topics discussed in the news and detailed coverage of top stories driving the markets
- Optional notifications by e-mail and SMS upon release of new editions of your preferred publications
Access to the electronic KeyClub makes managing and redeeming your KeyClub points easier.
- Better overview of the points you've redeemed, the ones that are still valid, and their expiry dates
- Overview of past statements as well as redeemed and available points in the eStore
- No more paper checks that could be lost or that you might not have to hand when you want to redeem them
- Benefit from offers that are exclusive to the eStore simply and conveniently around the clock
UBS e-banking makes your cash management even simpler and more efficient.
- "Balance forecast" gives you an instant picture of how expected cash flows will affect the balance of your accounts over the next 200 days. Payment services, interest payment and amortizations are taken into account, as well as investment maturity
- The "Credit limits" function gives you a constant overview of your credit products, their limits, use and amounts still available
UBS e-banking offers you financial advantages as well.
- Lower account maintenance fees when using e-documents
- Cost-effective payment services
We offer attractive prices for securities trading with e-banking (25% discount for online transactions via UBS e-banking) depending on the trading place.
* Standard rate. Exceptions: Possible surcharge by Telekom providers, if the calls occur of a cell phone, of a telephone box or from abroad.
Products and services in these webpages may not be available for residents of certain nations. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the service in question for further information.
© UBS 1998 - 2014. All rights reserved.