The benefits of the UBS «first home» Mortgage
- Preferential interest rate on the entire financing
- Free choice of product (UBS Fixed-Rate Mortgage 3-10 years)
- You decide on the financing amount
If you are taking out a mortgage with us for the first time, we offer you attractive benefits with the UBS «first home» Mortgage.
- You enjoy attractive interest reductions on the entire financing throughout the mortgage term.
- You can fix the interest rate up to one year in advance free of charge.
- You can minimize the risk of interest rate changes by combining products.
- When you take out a mortgage, you get a UBS Banking Package with accounts, cards, digital banking and lots of extras free of charge for a year.
Three steps to the right mortgage
You need equity to purchase residential property. To be able to take out a mortgage, you need to contribute at least 20% of the property value from your own resources, e.g. using a combination of savings and occupational and private retirement capital.
1. Be clear about the prerequisites
The financing for your dream house or your dream apartment generally consists of a combination of equity and borrowed capital. Thanks to the mortgage calculator, you can find out quickly and easily whether you can already afford your dream home.
2. Know the state of the market
Financing your own home represents a major investment in the long term. Our experts analyze the market so that we can assess the interest rate situation and trends for you. Thanks to the UBS interest rate forecast, you'll be kept constantly informed of the latest interest rate trends.
3. Obtain individual advice
With more than 150 years of experience as a lending bank, we can help you realize your dream of owning property, quickly and without bureaucracy. We use modern tools to offer you advice and establish an individual financing strategy, tailored to your personal mortgage profile.
Residential property checklist consultation
Watch the video to find out more about the main features of our mortgage advice to ensure solid, carefree financing for your residential property.
Examples of financing solutions
Our case studies explain how we put together a mortgage mix and how we can help you come to a decision thanks to our know-how.
Mortgage mix for a single-family home
Roman and Sarah Bucher want to buy a single-family home for their young family. At a consultation with their UBS client advisor, the Buchers create their mortgage profile and their individualized mortgage mix.
Mortgage mix for an apartment
Oskar Kaufmann lives in an apartment he owns in Baar (ZG). The value of the property is CHF 900,000. The property has been financed with a mortgage of CHF 550,000. Because the term of his UBS Fixed-Rate Mortgage is due to end, he has decided to optimize his mortgage mix.