Harmonize your software with ISO 20022 and assume a key role as the IT service provider: By adapting your software, you’ll make it easier for a great many UBS clients to issue and pay invoices.
What to watch out for
Step-by-step software conversion
Ask yourself the following questions:
- What impact will the change have on your products and services and ultimately on your clients?
- Which reporting and notification standards are your clients using at present?
- Which requirements do additional software offerings have to meet?
- What potential are they willing and able to tap?
During implementation, make sure that:
- The new requirements are incorporated into your product development.
- Your software releases for the new adjustments are tailored to your clients.
- Your release planning corresponds to the migration plan of the Swiss financial center.
For you and your UBS clients, the simplest way to achieve this is via the UBS Payment Standards test platform.
Overview of all software products
For our clients, we provide an overview containing detailed information about the supported formats and the channel offerings of the individual software products. The documents are regularly updated. All of the information was provided by the respective software partners, so we cannot guarantee that the information is correct.
Find out more about the conversion status of the different software manufacturers under “Overview of the Status of Software Products”. Detailed information on the supported formats and the channels offered by the individual software products is available in the summary “Detailed Overview of each Software Product .”
Does your software comply with the new standard?
Does your product meet the ISO 20022 standard but isn’t yet listed with us? Or does it now support other formats and channels too? If so, please use the contact form to let us know.