UBS Funds Please confirm that you are resident in Switzerland to proceed.
- The fund invests primarily in high-yield corporate bonds selected using strict criteria, either denominated in EUR or hedged into EUR.
- When selecting issuers of such bonds, particular attention is taken to spread investments across the various credit ratings.
- The fund invests predominantly in EUR-denominated investment-grade corporate bonds.
- The fund focuses on careful stock and security selection as well as active duration management
- The investment objective is to achieve the most attractive return possible based on the performance of the EUR corporates market.
- The fund is appropriate for investors seeking to achieve an attractive return by investing in a broadly diversified EUR portfolio of corporate bonds.
- The fund invests primarily in USD-denominated investment-grade bonds.
- The fund focuses on careful security and sector selection as well as active duration management.
- The investment objective is to achieve an attractive return based on the performance of the USD corporates market.
- The fund is appropriate for investors seeking to achieve an attractive return with a broadly diversified USD portfolio of corporate bonds.
- The fund invests dynamically across global fixed income markets and currencies striving to achieve an attractive return compared to broad fixed income markets over the medium term whilst carefully managing risk.
- The fund actively takes positions in global interest rates, credit and currencies using bonds and derivatives, while maintaining an overall positive portfolio duration and net long fixed income market exposure.
- The fund utilizes a rigorous investment approach drawing on a comprehensive research and risk management framework.
- Very actively managed equity fund based on a concentrated equity portfolio investing in selected Chinese companies
- The manager is given great flexibility to take focused views on the most attractive stocks and exploit the best opportunities, unconstrained by the reference index.
- Diversified across sectors offering broad coverage of the Chinese market
- Actively managed fund based on a concentrated equity portfolio that invests in selected European companies.
- Fund aims to seek the best opportunities in the market based on fundamental, quantitative and qualitative information sources.
- Small and mid cap equities can be incorporated into portfolio.
- Market exposure may also deviate from that of the reference index to incorporate market views.
- Additionally, the fund can use investment strategies which allow the management to take advantage of declining stock prices (short selling).
- This actively managed equity fund invests in selected US companies that are expected to deliver above market average total yields. Total Yield is the sum of yields from dividend distributions and from company profits returned to shareholders via share buybacks.
- Focus on quality factors with the aim to exclude low quality stocks.
- The portfolio is well diversified with low single stock weights and broad sector allocation.
- The distributing (-dist) share classes of this sub-fund intend to distribute capital (share buyback yield) as well as income (e.g. from dividends). See risk section below.
- UBS Total Yield Equity Funds have typical equity risk characteristics. Total yield must not be confused with total return.
- This actively managed equity fund invests in Swiss companies.
- The fund focuses on companies with strong fundamentals that are expected to be able to pay sustainable dividends.
- The fund offers a diversified portfolio across capitalization levels and sectors with a maximum single stock concentration of 10% - providing better diversification than standard Swiss equity indices.
- UBS High Dividend Funds have typical equity risk characteristics and are designed for risk tolerant investors who are willing to bear the risk and volatility of equity investments.
- This actively managed equity fund invests globally in emerging markets equities of smaller sized companies, broadly diversified across countries and sectors.
- The fund offers access to the fast growing emerging markets (EM) domestic demand. While many EM large caps are export oriented, EM small caps generate most of their revenues in their domestic home market.
- The focus is on companies with promising earnings growth potential. We believe that the most important driver for this growth is domestic demand growth.
- The fund is designed for investors with a high risk tolerance that want to profit from the growth potential of EM small caps or want to diversify their emerging market equity exposure.
- This actively managed, defensive equity fund invests in companies from across the globe that offer a high dividend yield.
- The fund aims to generate additional income through call overwriting.
- The fund focuses on quality factors to exclude low quality stocks, including the company’s ability to pay stable or growing dividends.
- Local currency risks are largely hedged versus USD.
- The strategy is based on a quantitative model.
- The distributing (-dist) share classes of this sub-fund intend to distribute capital (premiums from writing call options) as well as income (e.g. from dividends).
- The portfolio invests worldwide in the most promising hedge funds according to UBS selection criteria.
- Carefully selected fund managers cover a broad range of complementary investment styles and strategies.
- The O'Connor Opportunistic UCITS Fund employs an opportunistic approach to extract alpha from the market by dynamically allocating capital across a diverse set of complementary sub-strategies.
- The strategies are comprised of Equity Hedged sub-strategies (fundamental and quantitative) with low net market exposure and Event Driven sub-strategies such as merger arbitrage, concentrated long/short equities and tactical.
- The Fund regularly rebalances its capital between the various strategies, based on where it sees the best opportunities to increase returns.
- Long-short equity strategy seeking to exploit short- and mid-term stock price anomalies in companies mainly in Europe but with opportunistic investments globally. Investments are based on fundamental, quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- The portfolio manager seeks to generate positive returns with long or short equity exposure on stocks he is either positive or negative on. In addition he aims to generate returns from incorporating his view on market movements and varying net equity market exposure (beta can vary between -0.25 to 0.7).
- The fund seeks to generate an annualized ex-ante volatility of less than 10% over a period of a market cycle (3-5 years).
- The fund suits experienced investors who want to diversify their portfolio and understand the risks.
- Invests in the global fixed income and equity universe, independently of a reference index.
- Very active, flexible management. Portfolio adjusted in with the latest market expectations, with the risk of loss kept as low as possible.
- Foreign currencies are largely hedged versus the reference currency. Nevertheless, an active currency strategy is applied.
- UBS Vitainvest World / Swiss Funds are suitable for the entire pension spectrum (second column, column 3a, column 3b) as needed by the investor
- The funds are diversified worldwide over bonds, equities and real estate, with different sized investments in equities – depending on the risk appetite and capacity of the investor – and with a focus on the world (UBS Vitainvest World) or Switzerland (UBS Vitainvest Swiss) – depending on the preference of the investor
- Invests in “sustainability champions” that feature innovative products or services that meet environmental or social challenges, deliver impact, and have the ability to drive returns.
- Bottom-up best ideas stock selection based on sustainability thesis, fundamental analysis, and thematic exposure.
- Long history of global sustainable investing with a 15-year track record.
- Global All cap thematic fund (mostly small and mid cap companies) that focuses on sustainable products and services of companies addressing resource constraints.
- Investment themes: Environmental and Social sustainability themes.
- Sustainable investments are selected on the basis of fundamental analysis and environmental, social and governance (ESG) profiles.