UBS ETFIn order to proceed, you must confirm that you are a qualified or institutional investor based in Switzerland.
UBS ETF (IE) Factor MSCI USA Low Volatility UCITS ETF (hedged to CHF) A-acc
Select a fund for comparison
Name of fund
UBS (Irl) ETF plc – Factor MSCI USA Low Volatility UCITS ETF
UBS (Irl) ETF plc – Factor MSCI USA Low Volatility UCITS ETF (hedged to CHF) A-acc
MSCI USA Select Dynamic 50% Risk Weighted 100% hedged to CHF Total Return Net
Currency of share class
Accounting year end
Physical (Full replicated)
- The fund generally invests in US large and mid cap stocks which are contained in the MSCI USA Select Dynamic 50% Risk Weighted 100% hedged to CHF index. The relative weightings of the companies correspond to their weightings in the index.
- The investment objective is to replicate the price and return performance of the MSCI USA Select Dynamic 50% Risk Weighted 100% hedged to CHF index net of fees. The stock exchange price may differ from the net asset value.
- The purpose of the Currency Hedge is to limit the profit or loss generated from foreign exchange exposure when holding an US Dollar denominated asset in a currency other than US Dollars.
- The fund is passively managed.
Management fee p.a.
Total expense ratio (TER) p.a.1)
- The MSCI USA Select Dynamic 50% Risk Weighted 100% hedged to CHF Index is alternatively weighted index that is designed to follow a low volatility strategy measuring the equity market performance of the USA. The MSCI Select Dynamic 50% Risk Weighted Indexes aim to capture a broad equity opportunity set with lower risk attributes than comparable market cap weighted indexes. The currency hedge aims to reduce the impact of currency fluctuations.
Please consider that this performance comparison tool serves for illustration purposes only as it allows to compare any UBS ETF regardless its fund characteristics, investment objectives. Please note that certain comparisons might be insignificant or misleading due to markets, currencies, sectors or risk exposures that might not be comparable. Neither UBS AG nor any of its affiliates, its directors, employees or agents accepts any liability for any loss or damage arising out of the use of this tool.
For marketing and information purposes by UBS. UBS funds under Swiss, Luxembourg and Irish law. Representative in Switzerland for UBS funds established under foreign law: UBS Fund Management (Switzerland) AG, P.O. Box, CH-4002 Basel. Paying agent: UBS AG. Prospectuses, simplified prospectuses, the articles of association or the management regulations as well as annual and semi-annual reports of UBS funds are available free of charge from UBS AG, P.O. Box, CH-4002 Basel or from UBS Fund Management (Switzerland) AG, P.O. Box, CH-4002 Basel. The funds or securities referred to herein are not sponsored, endorsed, or promoted by the index providers, and the index providers bear no liability with respect to any such funds or securities or any index on which such funds or securities are based. The prospectus contains a more detailed description of the limited relationship the index providers have with the licensee and any related funds. Before investing in a product please read the latest prospectus carefully and thoroughly. Units of UBS funds mentioned herein may not be offered, sold or delivered in the United States. The information mentioned herein is not intended to be construed as a solicitation or an offer to buy or sell any securities or related financial instruments. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results. The performance shown does not take account of any commissions and costs charged when subscribing to and redeeming units. Commissions and costs have a negative impact on performance. If the currency of a financial product or financial service is different from your reference currency, the return can increase or decrease as a result of currency fluctuations. This information pays no regard to the specific or future investment objectives, financial or tax situation or particular needs of any specific recipient. The details and opinions contained in this document are provided by UBS without any guarantee or warranty and are for the recipient's personal use and information purposes only. This document contains statements that constitute “forward-looking statements”, including, but not limited to, statements relating to our future business development. While these forward-looking statements represent our judgments and future expectations concerning the development of our business, a number of risks, uncertainties and other important factors could cause actual developments and results to differ materially from our expectations. Source for all data and charts (if not indicated otherwise): UBS Asset Management
© UBS 2021. The key symbol and UBS are among the registered and unregistered trademarks of UBS. All rights reserved.