Awards as a point of reference for fund comparison
Awards are just as important for professional asset managers as they are for private investors who want to invest in funds. Awards help them choose the best funds when comparing between them. UBS investment funds regularly earn awards given by independent and neutral rating agencies like Lipper and Morningstar. These awards are proof of the high quality and sustainable portfolio management we offer.
- Switzerland – Largest Mutual Fund Manager in Switzerland (Morningstar / Swiss Fund Data FundFlows March 2017)
- Best Fund Manager (WealthBriefing Asia Hong Kong Awards 2016 and 2015)
- Best Alternative Asset Manager (WealthBriefing Asia Hong Kong Awards 2016)
Awards for our top funds
- Our funds won five prizes at the Lipper Fund Awards Switzerland 2018. A special mention must go to the UBS (Lux) Equity Fund - China Opportunity (USD) P-acc, which was named the best fund over three and five years in the “Equity China” category.
- In 2017, two of our Vitainvest retirement funds won prizes at the Morningstar Awards and the Lipper Fund Awards in Switzerland.
- At the Banco Swiss Hedge Funds Awards 2017, the UBS Neutral Alpha Strategies Limited and UBS Global Alpha Strategies Limited funds were named as the best Fund of Hedge Funds in their individual categories over three years and ten years, respectively.
Asset classes and capabilities
- Australia – Multi Asset – Diversified Fund Manager of the Year (Professional Planner/Zenith 2016)
- Hedge Fund Solutions – Second largest fund of hedge funds manager globally (InvestHedge December 2016)
- Global Real Estate – Sixth largest real estate investment manager by total assets worldwide (IP Real Estate June 2015)