Choosing a financial advisor to guide and manage your wealth is a very important decision. In today's world, it is critical to choose a partner who has an excellent track record with private clients and offers global leadership in wealth management.
At UBS, you and your financial goals come first. Helping you achieve your goals and ambitions defines the way we do business. It is the key to building a long-term, productive partnership that we hope will benefit you and your family for generations.
You are the center of this relationship. Your Client Advisor will work with other specialists at UBS in Brazil and abroad to ensure that your financial plan is integrated with your life plans and other arrangements and that you have access to the solutions that will help you achieve your financial goals.
The benefits for you:
- We are a global leader* in wealth management, with 150 years of tradition and presence spanning across more than 50 countries.
- While helping you achieve your financial goals, we focus on the details and are dedicated to offering products and services that best meet your needs.
- We place an integrated range of products and services at your disposal - our wealth management, asset management and investment banking teams will collaborate in order to make this possible.
- Thanks to our global reach and local presence, you have access to the best advice, services and products both in Brazil and around the world.
- Our organization offers open architecture approach placing at your disposal the best investment options available on the market.
- Our execution is according to the most stringent global standards.
- Our highly trained, experienced and qualified professionals are dedicated to serving you and ensuring that all the resources of our integrated and global bank are constantly at work for you. They are committed to responsible business behavior and a modern code of ethics and conduct.
- In all your interactions with us, you will recognize our commitment to UBS values: honesty, clarity and performance.