UBS Brazil Broker Dealer was originated from the acquisition of Link Investimentos and combines the experience and leadership developed by Link in the Brazilian market with UBS's global strength and capabilities.
We offer services to institutional clients and foreign clients, always following our embedded values of excellence, client focus and sustainable performance.
A combination of professionals, state-of-the-art technology, consistently top ranked research, business flow and distribution capabilities makes UBS Brazil Broker Dealer one of the first broker-dealers in the Brazilian market and leader in exchange traded fixed income and exchange traded commodities products.
Our professionals support transaction structuring and handle our client's orders using the most updated technology in the following markets:
- Dollar, Other currencies, Interest Rate (DI), Rate Coupons and Future Treasury
- Bovespa Index and Commodities
- Futures and options screens, Coffee, Sugar, Ethanol, Live Cattle, Corn and Soybeans
- Agribusiness Securities
- Dollar, Bovespa Index, Interest rates, Commodities and Flexibles
Over the Counter (OTCs)
- Swap, Federal Government Bonds (Sovereign Gilts) and Private Bonds
- Cash equities, Options, Securities Lending, Equities Index and S&P Future
- Future index of cash equities, IPOs and “Follow-ons”