Students should have developed and learnt the following:
1. A complete and detailed glossary of key terms.
2. A complete list of relevant formulae and equations.
3. A complete list of relevant diagrams.
Answering the question:
1. Underline the key words in the question.
2. Interpret the stimulus material accurately.
3. Take care to understand the verb in each question.
4. Pay attention to the mark allocation for each section.
5. Answers should be written in clear, precise and concise language.
6. Questions that have a mark allocation of 3 or 4 marks require explanations which provide: relationships/cause/effect/impacts and therefore cannot merely be a statement.
7. Take care to ensure that economics terminology is used precisely and accurately.