Portfolio Analyst, Australia
Year started in the investment industry: 2008
Education: Loughborough University (UK), BEng (Hons), DipAppFin
- Tom joined UBS Asset Management in December 2009. In his current role as Portfolio Analyst, reporting to the Head of Investment Strategy in Australia, Tom is responsible for the reporting, analysis and communication of GIS Australia funds and mandates.
- Prior to his current role, Tom was a key member of the product management team, responsible for product management, launches and documentation.
- On joining UBS, Tom held a number of client relationship roles including Team Leader of Institutional Client Services .
- Tom previously worked for Macquarie Bank in the Banking and Financial Services Group and as a fund analyst for a listed property fund manager.
- Tom’s first career was in engineering, working for a subsidiary of Ford Motor Company as a senior systems engineer.