Year started in the investment industry: 1985
Education: University of Reading, (UK), BSc (Hons); FINSIA (Australia), GDipAppFinInv
- David Scott is the portfolio manager responsible for Australian listed property securities portfolios.
- David joined UBS Asset Management in October 2011, following the acquisition of ING Investment Management (ING IM). He joined ING IM in 2010 where he held overall portfolio management responsibility for Australian listed property securities.
- From 2000 to 2010, he led the Australian listed property securities team at Credit Suisse Asset Management. Prior to that he worked with Prudential Fund Managers and Advance Funds Management.
- Prior to moving to Australia in 1995 David specialised in direct property investments.
- David is a Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS), UK.