Head of Client Relationship Management
Year started in the investment industry: 1997
Education: University of London (UK), BA; FINSIA (Australia), GDipAppFinInv
- Jennifer Roberts is Head of Client Relationship Management, where she is responsible for key institutional client relationships, whilst ensuring that clients have ready access to UBS’s full range of capabilities. Jennifer’s team is responsible for delivering all client reporting requirements.
- Jennifer was previously Head of Institutional Client Services at UBS Asset Management. Her team was responsible for delivering client servicing and reporting.
- Jennifer joined UBS Asset Management in October 2011, following the acquisition of ING Investment Management (ING IM). At ING IM she was Head of Client Services, a position she held since June 2004.
- Jennifer joined ING IM in 1999 and held various roles covering client servicing, investment performance and portfolio analytics.
- Prior to joining ING IM, Jennifer worked in the UK in asset management and private banking roles.