Keep informed about new fixed income thought leadership papers
Bond Bites monthly
From traditional to alternative – whatever your risk profile is, our Fixed Income range is designed to offer you a broad spectrum of capabilities even under the most challenging market conditions. By utilizing a range of investment vehicles and benchmarks, we can tailor our offering to meet your needs.
Delivering the best of our capabilities to you
A truly integrated Fixed Income capability, offering deep expertise across a broad range of assets and markets, combined with strong risk management and delivery via products across the full credit and maturity spectrum and serving a diverse client base.
Fixed Income solutions include:
- Money market and short duration
- Extended sector
They encompass Fixed Income strategies:
- Single-sector strategies such as government and corporate bond portfolios
- Multi-sector strategies, including core and core plus bond
- Extended sector strategies which cover high yield and emerging market debt
- Opportunistic Fixed Income and currency strategies
Why UBS for fixed income
Breadth and depth of expertise across fixed income markets, serving a diverse client base
- Connecting global expertise with deep local knowledge, 100+ investment professionals in 9 key market segments
- Unique insights gained from extensive work with central banks, sovereigns, policymakers and other official institutions
- Combining top-down macro views with bottom-up security selection
- Supported by sector experts forecasting more than 300 factors across fixed income markets
- Time-tested, diversified drivers of performance emphasizes multiple independent alpha sources
- Dedicated career credit analyst platform with integrated ESG research
- Managing more than USD 253 billion globally1
- Vast range of successful and award-winning global strategies
- 84% of fixed income fund assets have outperformed peers over rolling three year period2
- Leading Fund House in Europe
- #1 foreign asset manager in China3
- Refinitiv Lipper Fund awards (Global Dynamic)
- Citiwire AAA rating award (Global Corporates)
Latest thought leadership
For further information on what we can offer you, please get in touch.
This website is intended for persons resident in Australia only and should not be relied upon by persons from any other jurisdiction. UBS Asset Management (Australia) Ltd ABN 31 003 146 290, AFS Licence No. 222605 is the product issuer of investment funds listed on this website. Before making an investment decision, you need to consider whether this information is appropriate to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Any potential investor should consider the relevant product disclosure statement (PDS) in deciding whether to acquire, or continue to hold units in a fund. Please consult your financial adviser. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
Offer not to persons outside Australia
The PDS does not constitute an offer or invitation in any jurisdiction other than in Australia. Applications from outside Australia will not be accepted through the PDS. The funds are not intended to be sold to US Persons as defined under Regulation S of the US federal securities laws.
© UBS 1998 - 2020. All rights reserved