We value your comments and welcome your questions and feedback.
Comments About Our Public Website
- E-mail us* at email@example.com.
Comments or Questions About Our Client Online Services
- If you are unable to log in or are having service issues, please contact our Service Center by e-mail* or call 888-279-3343.
- If you are a current Online Services user, access your account information via the Login box on the right.
- If you are not enrolled in Online Services, take our site tour to learn more about its features and enroll today.
- If you are a first-time user of Online Services, log in here.
To help improve the service we provide, we are interested in hearing your feedback. If you have general comments or complaints, please write us at:
UBS Financial Services Inc.
PO Box 766
Union City, NJ 07087
Or contact Client Relations at 800-354-9103 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday.
* Important note: Please do not e-mail any confidential or account information or instructions (such as orders to trade securities, to transfer funds or to change account information). UBS Financial Services Inc. is not liable for any acts or failures to act as a result of your e-mail.
Products and services mentioned on these web pages may not be available for residents of certain nations. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the service in question for further information. www.ubs.com
© UBS 1998-2014. All rights reserved.
Wealth management services in the United States are provided by UBS Financial Services Inc., a registered broker-dealer offering securities, trading, brokerage and related products and services. Member SIPC. Member FINRA. UBS Financial Services Inc. is also registered as a Futures Commission Merchant (FCM) with the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and offers brokerage services related to the execution and clearing of on-exchange futures and options on futures products. Member NFA
Notice for Non-U.S. Investors. Order Routing Disclosure. Statement of Financial Condition. Best Execution Statement. Loan Disclosure Statement. Account Sweep Yields. Advisory & Brokerage Services. CFP Board's Trademark Disclaimer. Important Information About Auction Rate Securities. Futures Commission Merchant (FCM) Information for UBS Financial Services Inc.