- The annual management fees of the funds featured on this website may be charged wholly or partly to the capital of the fund. Where this is the case, whilst it will increase the fund’s yield, it will cause erosion of the capital value and affect the performance of the fund.
- The yield on income funds may vary and you should contact UBS or your financial adviser to obtain up to date figures.
- Some UBS funds may invest in emerging markets, this involves a high degree of risk and should be seen as long term in nature.
- Smaller companies funds may invest in companies which may be less liquid than larger companies and subsequent price swings may be greater as a result.
- Some funds may use derivatives as part of their investment process. Such instruments are inherently volatile and the fund could be potentially exposed to additional risks and costs.
Nothing on the UBS website should be construed as a solicitation or offer, or recommendation, to acquire or dispose of any investment or to engage in any other transaction.
The information and opinions contained on the UBS website is provided without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Limitations of liability
In no event, including (without limitation) negligence, will UBS be liable for any loss or damage of any kind, including (without limitation) any direct, special indirect or consequential damages, even if expressly advised of the possibility of such damages, arising out of or in connection with the access of, use of, performance of, browsing in or linking to other sites from the UBS website.
The UBS Group and/or its directors, officers and employees may have or have had interests or positions or traded or acted as market makers in relevant securities. Furthermore, such entities or persons may have or have had a relationship with or may provide or have provided corporate finance or other services to or serve or have served as directors of relevant companies.
Local legal restrictions
The UBS website is not directed to any person in any jurisdiction where (by reason of that person’s nationality residence or otherwise) the publication or availability of the UBS website is prohibited. Persons in respect of whom such prohibitions apply must not access the UBS website.
Telephone calls to UBS Global Asset Management may be recorded for your protection.
Information provided by you will be held in confidence by UBS Global Asset Management (UK) Ltd and UBS Global Asset Management Funds Ltd and its properly appointed agents and will not be passed on to other product or service companies. Your information may be used to send you information on other products and services offered by UBS Global Asset Management, a division and subsidiary of UBS AG. If you prefer not to receive such information please contact UBS Global Asset Management. The use of your personal information is governed by the Data Protection Act 1998.
All of the material on this UBS website is directed only at UK residents and is not to be regarded as an offer to buy or sell, or the solicitation of any offer to buy or sell securities in any other jurisdiction other than the United Kingdom.
Legal and regulatory information
UBS Global Asset Management (UK) Ltd and UBS Global Asset Management Funds Ltd, are both registered in England, subsidiaries of UBS AG and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The registered office of UBS Global Asset Management is 21 Lombard Street, London, EC3V 9AH.