SMS Flash service
There are three subscription options available: Market Updates, Market Breaking News and Alerts on general economic and strategy update teleconference calls.
- Regular updates of main market indices* (HSI, Nikkei225, Dow Jones, Eurostoxx50) and FX rates (AUD/USD, USD/JPY, EUR/USD, GBP/USD)
- Will be sent on every business day at 10:30 am and 4:30 pm (Hong Kong / Singapore time)
Market Breaking News
- Available in English, simplified Chinese and traditional Chinese
- Covers market breaking news with potential to impact client investments
- Will be sent on an ad-hoc basis (1-5 times per week)
Alerts on general market and strategy update teleconference calls
- Our Wealth Management Research analysts will host periodic teleconference calls in response to selected market breaking news
- The teleconference calls will be conducted in English and Mandarin
- Subscribing clients will receive SMS alerts prior to the teleconference calls
You can subscribe to one or more of these options. To subscribe to the SMS Flash Services, you will need to fill out a subscription agreement. Please contact your client advisor if you are interested in subscribing to this service.
* for licencing reasons, the data on stock market indices is delayed by 15-20 minutes.
Products and services in these webpages may not be available for residents of certain nations. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the service in question for further information.
© UBS 1998-2013. All rights reserved.