The benefits of international banking
Managing wealth internationally offers a wide range of advantages. Your client advisor will be happy to explain how you can benefit from UBS's global network and international banking solutions.
Advantages of international banking with UBS
- Banking in different markets
- Multi-currency and multi-asset capabilities
- Enhanced range of asset-classes
- International diversification of your portfolio
- Comprehensive expertise and execution capabilities provided by a single bank with a global network
- Access to client advisors in other countries
At UBS, we 've been advising wealthy individuals for more than 150 years. As one of the world‘s largest wealth managers, we operate in over fifty countries on five continents. We are also a globally active investment bank and institutional asset manager. This range of capabilities means we can address all your needs, no matter how complex. And as we are one of the best-capitalized banks in the world, you can have confidence in our financial strength.
- Our investment philosophy is robust, disciplined and based on our belief that investment value comes from diversification.
- Our international expertise gives us a global perspective on investments and on the changing landscape of international banking regulation.
- Our world-leading research from around UBS is informed by our Global Investment Committee, giving you the very best and latest investment information.
- Our commitment is to deliver sustainable positive investment returns and to be a responsive partner both in Switzerland and internationally.
Products and services in these webpages may not be available for residents of certain nations. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the service in question for further information.
© UBS 1998 - 2014. All rights reserved.