The information regarding the Offerings on this webpage does not constitute an offer of, or an invitation by or on behalf of UBS Securities India Private Limited, UBS AG or any subsidiary, branch or affiliate of UBS AG, or the issuer or offeror of the Securities (the “Relevant Persons”) to purchase the Securities within the United States nor does it constitute an offer of or an invitation by or on behalf of any of the Relevant Persons to purchase the Securities in any jurisdiction in which such offer is not authorised or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such an offer or invitation.
The Securities are not being registered under the US Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”) and may not be offered or sold in the United States or to, or for the account or benefit of, U.S persons (as such terms is defined in Regulation S under the Securities Act) unless they are registered or exempt from registration under the Securities Act. The issuer and/or the offeror of the Securities does not intend to register the Securities or conduct a public offer of the Securities in the United States.
The information regarding the Offerings contained in this webpage is not for transmittal or distribution, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, in or into the United States or any other jurisdiction (other than India) or to U.S persons. No money, securities or other consideration is being solicited by this webpage or the information it contains in any jurisdiction in which such offer is not authorised or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such an offer or invitation, and, if sent in response to this webpage or the information it contains will not be accepted. Failure to observe the above limitations may constitute a violation of securities laws in the United States and other jurisdictions.
* “U.S. Person” means:
- any natural person resident in the United States;
- any partnership or corporation organised or incorporated under the laws of the United States;
- any estate of which any executor or administrator is a U.S. person;
- any trust of which any trustee is a U.S. person;
- any agency or branch of a foreign entity located in the United States;
- any non-discretionary account or similar account (other than an estate or trust) held by a dealer or other fiduciary for the benefit or account of a U.S. person;
- any discretionary account or similar account (other than an estate or trust) held by a dealer or other fiduciary organised, incorporated, or (if an individual) resident in the United States;and
- any partnership or corporation if:
- organised or incorporated under the laws of any foreign jurisdiction; and
- formed by a U.S. person principally for the purpose of investing in securities not registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended unless it is organised or incorporated, and owned, by accredited investors (as defined in Rule 501(a) under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended) who are not natural persons, estates or trusts.
© UBS 1998-2008. All rights reserved.
close this window
The products, services, information and/or materials contained within these web pages may not be available for residents of certain jurisdictions. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the products or services in question for further information. Activities with respect to US securities are conducted through UBS Securities LLC, a US broker dealer. Member of SIPC.
For information as to which entity provides the services in each jurisdiction, click here.
© UBS 1998-2015. All rights reserved.