At the extraordinary general meeting of UBS Group AG on 26 November 2014, all current members of the UBS AG Board of Directors were elected to become members of the UBS Group AG Board of Directors. The identical governance structure in terms of identical board and committee composition and membership has also been reflected in newly adopted Organization Regulations, as approved by the Board of Directors of UBS AG and UBS Group in its constitutional meeting on 26 November 2014. The new Organization Regulations (effective as of 26 November 2014) are largely identical to the Organization Regulations of UBS AG effective since 1 October 2014 and have only been amended to reflect the following:
- The new Organization Regulations is valid for both UBS Group AG – as the ultimate parent company– and UBS AG, as well as – to the extent relevant – all other subsidiaries of UBS Group AG; and
- The new Organization Regulations of UBS Group AG and UBS AG reflects UBS Group AG as the ultimate parent company of the UBS Group (and as the entity which will ultimately be the only listed entity of the Group) and UBS AG as a subsidiary of UBS Group AG.
The structure is the following:
- The Organization Regulations of UBS Group AG and UBS AG
- Annex A – Organizational chart of UBS Group AG and UBS AG
- Annex B – Key approval authorities
- Annex C – Charter for the Committees of the Board of Directors of UBS Group AG and UBS AG
- Annex D – Role profiles and role expectations
The products, services, information and/or materials contained within these web pages may not be available for residents of certain jurisdictions. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the products or services in question for further information.
© UBS 1998 - 2014. All rights reserved.