The Board of Directors has issued revised Organization Regulations based on article 716b of the Swiss Code of Obligations and article 24 and 26 of the Articles of Association. The Organization Regulations and its annexes are valid as of 1 January 2013 and define the details of the Group’s organization and the responsibilities and authorities of the various corporate bodies.
Good governance policies and processes are in the interest of the UBS Group and its stakeholders. Accordingly, the Organization Regulations and its annexes provide the basis for establishing an effective and efficient corporate governance structure for the UBS Group.
The structure is the following:
- The Organization Regulations of UBS AG
- Annex A – Organizational chart of UBS AG
- Annex B – Responsibilities and authorities
- Annex C – Charter for the Committees of the Board of Directors of UBS AG
- Annex D – Role profiles and role expectations
The products, services, information and/or materials contained within these web pages may not be available for residents of certain jurisdictions. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the products or services in question for further information.
© UBS 1998 - 2014. All rights reserved.