Articles of Association
The articles of association are the basic legal document of the company and therefore have to be submitted for approval to the shareholders' meeting. The most important issues governed by the articles of association are:
- Amount and composition of the company's share capital and organization of the share register
- Organization, authorities and powers of the AGM
- Composition, duties and authorities of the Board of Directors
- Composition, duties and authorities of the Group Executive Board
- Functions of the external auditors
The products, services, information and/or materials contained within these web pages may not be available for residents of certain jurisdictions. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the products or services in question for further information.
© UBS 1998 - 2014. All rights reserved.