Our internship program is the best way to prepare you for a graduate position at UBS. You will work with and learn from some of the most successful people in finance today -- while acquiring the skills and making the contacts that will give you a head start when you graduate.
Our aim is to give you the opportunity to see what working for UBS is like by giving you the most realistic view of our business, culture and workplace environment: As an intern, you'll:
- Better understand what we do and how things work by participating in orientation and training
- Work in a specific business area as a contributing member on a team, offering your ideas and perspectives and asking questions to help solve problems
- Be matched with a mentor / buddy to provide unique insights into our organization
- Have opportunities to interact with interns and employees from across the firm so you learn more about our business and develop your network
- Receive feedback to help you improve your work and develop your skills. High performing interns may be pipelined for our graduate training program
For our internship programs, we generally recruit students near the end of their studies.
The products, services, information and/or materials contained within these web pages may not be available for residents of certain jurisdictions. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the products or services in question for further information.
© UBS 1998 - 2015. All rights reserved.