Graduate Training Programs
Our Graduate Training Programs (GTP) help prepare talented graduates for an engaging career at UBS and for employment within a target function. You'll experience a business specific development pathway that includes on and off the job learning opportunities, as well as programmatic mentoring and networking opportunities.
As a participant in one of our programs, you'll:
- Learn about UBS's strategy, vision, guiding principles and core business capabilities
- Receive in-depth insight into the banking and finance industry
- Benefit from tailored, business specific training that provides you with the necessary technical skills to be effective in your role. This training varies by business but typically includes intensive training right at the start of the program so you can hit the ground running
- Develop your communications and interpersonal skills
- Build a network amongst your peers, recent graduates and experienced professionals from across the firm so you can start building relationships and understand what makes UBS a great place to build a career
Having completed the UBS GTP, you'll be equipped for success at UBS - but it doesn't stop there. As a UBS employee, you'll be part of a global team where your career can move forward and where you'll get recognized for your abilities and your initiative. All while learning from smart and ambitious people who respect your point of view.
The products, services, information and/or materials contained within these web pages may not be available for residents of certain jurisdictions. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the products or services in question for further information.
© UBS 1998 - 2014. All rights reserved.