UBS News Alert
UBS invites you to the presentation of its fourth quarter 2014 results on Tuesday, 10 February 2015. There will be two separate sessions - one for analysts and one for media (see below for details). The results will be presented by Sergio P. Ermotti, Group Chief Executive Officer, Tom Naratil, Group Chief Financial Officer and Group Chief Operating Officer, Caroline Stewart, Global Head of Investor Relations and Hubertus Kuelps, Group Head of Communications & Branding.
Zurich/Basel, 24 January 2015 – UBS and the World Economic Forum have achieved the goal they set for the Davos Meeting, to donate 2,500 specially designed bicycles to children in rural South Africa to help them get to school and improve learning outcomes. The target was reached through the program, The Davos Challenge: Walk for Education, which asked participants to walk as many steps at the Meeting, as a child may have to walk to get to school in rural South Africa. The bicycles will be provided by World Bicycle Relief, a not-for-profit organization operating throughout Africa for ten years improving access to education and increasing learning outcomes by reducing travel time for children.
- Deferred Contingent Capital Plan enhanced to qualify as additional tier 1 capital
- Supplementary capital return of CHF 0.25 per share following completion of squeeze-out, fully accrued in the fourth quarter 2014
We publish important corporate information on our website as a way of facilitating timely disclosure to our investors, analysts, clients and employees. Our UBS News Alert service, which you can sign up for below, makes it easier for you to remain informed.
You can choose to receive:
- Quarterly results and material/price sensitive (ad hoc) information
- Quarterly results, material/price sensitive (ad hoc) information, and investor releases
- Quarterly results, material/price sensitive (ad hoc) information, releases from global media site
The products, services, information and/or materials contained within these web pages may not be available for residents of certain jurisdictions. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the products or services in question for further information.
© UBS 1998 - 2015. All rights reserved.